I enjoy meeting new people and finding ways to help them have uplifting experiences. I have had a variety of customer service opportunities, through which I was able to have fewer returned products and increased repeat customers when compared with co-workers. Who could I speak with in your customer service department about your organization’s customer service needs?
I provide high quality products
- Fav university … well, UC San Diego, of course! [Pic of US San Diego] Amazing things go on here. Amazing research, amazing cultural events, and great libraries.
- Fav café: Che Café. Good entertainment (sometimes). Good strong coffee. I usually get involved in an interesting conversation.3. Favorite team: The Chargers, baby! I know, sports is the opiate of the masses. But everybody needs a little escapism every once in a while … such as every Sunday during the season.
- Favorite beach: Blacks Beach. You’ve got to go down a serious cliff, but it’s worth it. Isolated, beautiful, good surf. Plus, clothing optional.5. Favorite patent attorney/agent: Larry Shaw. I have an invention and it’s patent pending. So sorry, I can’t tell you about it yet. Hopefully soon! I went to some expensive lawyers here in San Diego who basically bs-ed me and didn’t really understand the invention and did a lousy job on my patent application. Thankfully, I found Larry Shaw for a second opinion review. Now the patent application is on track and I’ll probably get a good strong patent!6. Favorite drink: Orange juice. Just a little fact about me. I go through OJ like nobody’s business.
- Favorite food: Carnitas tacos. You can get great Mexican food in San Diego. Try the taco trucks!8. Favorite movie: Star Wars. I guess I’m not the only one who feels this way. Thank you George Lucas!
- Favorite politician: Al Franken. This guy is a hero. He had a perfectly fine career as a comedian (which requires some incredible smarts, by the way) and gave it up for the miserable job of trying to help America through a swamp of our political system. HERO.10. Favorite album: Exile on Mainstreet. Jeez, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve listened to that album.
Oh, and least favorite president: Trump. This guy is a psycho liar and we’re in deep sh**. If you don’t get it, you’re an idiot or a racist … or maybe both … try listening to something outside your bubble, like
I totally recommend Spanish lessons with Edwin Manzoni, his lessons are interactive with the emphasis on bringing out our students confidence in speaking using new vocabulary and practical exercises. Our Spanish lessons involve using audio-visual teaching materials to help you get to grips with speaking the language quickly whether you are studying for business or pleasure.
What clients say
It's really wonderful. We were treated like royalty. We can't understand how we've been living without Craig Robertson. Thank you for our website.
Our Website is worth much more than I paid. Thanks to Craig Robertson, we've just launched our 5th website! It's all good.
Since I invested in Craig Robertson I made over 100,000 dollars profits. Without Craig Robertson, we would have gone bankrupt by now. Our Site is worth much more than I paid.